23 septiembre 2006

More foam!

Yesterday was a nice party day. And a well deserved one, since I have been working really hard all week, and I finally catched-up with Digital Communications.

We started at 16.30, at Babar, with the afterwork. We was there until 19.00, eating all the time! Fuck, I ate so much! I think I ate one kilo of chicken. The only backdraft in afterworks is that the food is really spicy, so you have to drink a lot (well, we don't need excuses to drink, but anyway).

Then, preparty at Florunda. Same thing that always. Lot of beer. Lot of fun.

And Foam-party at Chalmers again! This time I was prepared for the mess, I took off my T-shirt and I went in to the end.



Well, Carlos did swim in the foam.



Anyway, I'm starting to be a bit sick of this kind of all-guys Chalmers parties.

Today, I woke up really early, at 10, to study. Like a fucking master.

Ayer fue una buena fiesta. Y bien, merecida, por cierto, que me he pasado toda la semana currando duro, y por fin me he puesto al dia con Dig Com.

Empezamos a las 16.30, en el Babar, con el afterwork. Estuvimos ahi hasta las 19.00, comiendo sin parar. Joder, como comimos. Creo que me comi un kilo entero de pollo. El unico inconveniente en los afterworks es que la comida es muy picante, para que tengas que beber más. Bueno, como si nosotros necesitaramos escusas para beber.

Luego, preparty en Florunda. Lo de siempre. Mucha birra y muchas risas.

Y fiesta de la espuma en Chalmers otra vez! Esta vez estaba preparado para el barro, así que me quité la camiseta y me metí hasta el fondo.
Carlos hasta nadó en la espuma.
De todas formas, empiezo a estar hasta los cojoncillos de estas fiestas solo-salchichas en Chalmers.



Y hoy me he levantado a las 10, a estudiar. Un puto maestro.

No hay comentarios: