29 octubre 2006

Outlaw

Yesterday I had my first 'close encounter' with the law. I was going to say 'problems' but there wasn't any real problem, so let's just say 'encounter'.
First, in the tram. We went to a party in Frölunda and then we took the tram to the centre. A bunch of guys, I think all of us spanish. We didn't pay, and suddenly... the ticket inspectors! They climb up to the tram by all the gates at the same time, but luckily they wear clothes very easy to see, so I quickly ticked for me and for Carlos... then we all started to do very strange things. I mean, one of the inspectors asked Alejandro to get down (and he had a ticket), so we did, but afterwards we climb up again... we actually didn't know wtf we were, and where we were suppossed to get down,.. and... well, this kind of things happen when you are drunk.

Then, on the way home, I had this very bright idea, one of this kind of bright ideas you have when you are drunk... Near the channel are some life belts now and then, in case anyone fell to the water. I took one. And I was alking with it at my shoulder through the most populated avenue. So, yes, it was just a matter of time the police saw me. I let it in the ground as soon as I saw the police car, but it was already too late.
A policeman come from the car, very, very angry. He started to talk to me in Swedish, some things in English,... I told him I found it in the corner (of course, he didn't believe me). And he ordered me to go and put it back in its place.
I walked to the corner with it and as soon as the police car went to other street, I left there the life belt.
I should think twice the bright thoughts I have when I am drunk.


MAMA: NO LEAS ESTO
jeje
QUE NO LO LEAAAAS.


Ayer tuve mi primer 'encuentro' con la ley. Iba a decir 'problema', pero no hubo ningún problema realmente, así que dejémoslo en 'encuentro'.
Primero en el tram. Fuimos a una fiesta en Frölunda, y luego cogimos el tram al centro. Un grupo, creo recordar todos españoles. No pagamos (obviamente), y... los revisores! Suben al tram por todas las puertas a la vez, pero por suerte llevan ropa que se ve de lejos, así que marqué el billete para mi y para Carlos (pito por mi!) Luego empezamos a hacer cosas raras... un revisor le dijo a Alejandro que se bajara, (y no era por el billete, que él llevaba abono), y nos bajamos, pero volvimos a subir, y... yo que se, creo que no teníamos ni puta idea de donde estabamos y donde nos teníamos que bajar, y... bueno, esta clase de cosas pasan cuando estas borracho.

Luego, de vuelta a casa, tuve una idea brillante de estas que tienes cuando estas borracho. Cerca del canal hay salvavidas, cada tanto, por si alguien cae al agua. Cogi uno. Y iba andando tan feliz por la avenida (5 de la mañana, pero hasta el culo de toda la gente que salía de los garitos). Así que era solo cuestión de tiempo que me parara la poli.
Deje el flotador en el suelo en cuanto vi el coche patrulla, pero... tarde.
Se baja un madero, muy, muy cabreado. Me empieza a gritar, mitad en sueco, mitad en inglés. Le dije que había encontrado el flotador en la esquina (por supuesto, no me creyó). Así que me mandó a dejarlo en su sitio. Un sueco probablemente se hubiera sentido mal consigo mismo y lo hubiera llevado, pero en cuanto el coche de policía se fue por donde había venido, dejé el salvavidas en el suelo y me piré.
Sí, la próxima vez debería pensarme un par de veces esas brillantes ideas que tengo cuando estoy borracho.

No hay comentarios: