23 enero 2007

Snow!!

Today has been snowing all day long, and thus when I've finished my lectures I've been to the forest behind my place, to take a few pictures. Some observations and conclusions:
-My boots are waterproof. That's good to know.
-To walk in virgin snow is cool,... until you step in virgin snow over a block of ice. That's not cool.
-I love my camera. I don't know how I've survived all this time without it. My parents are great.
-Autoshooter should be in the list of Men Best Inventions, with the wheel and the beer.
-Sunsets here last a lot.
-I saw a girl with a coat longer than his skirt. And the coat was no long at all. Wasn't she cold?
-If any other joins me, and thursday we have still snow, it would be a good idea to go to do some jackass with a slide.










Hoy ha estado nevando todo el día, y cuando he acabado las clases me he ido a hacer unas fotillos al bosque que hay detrás de mi casa. Algunas observaciones y conclusiones:
-Mis botas son impermeables. Es bueno saberlo.
-Mola andar sobre la nieve virgen,... hasta que pisas nieve virgen formada sobre una placa de hielo. Eso ya no mola.
-Me encanta mi camara. No sé como he sobrevivido todo este tiempo sin ella. Mis padres son geniales.
-El disparador automático debería estar en la lista de los Mejores Inventos de la Humanidad, junto con la rueda y la cerveza.
-Las puestas de sol aquí son larguísimas.
-He visto a una chica con el abrigo más largo que la falda. Y el abrigo no era largo. No tienen frío o que?
-Si alguien más se apunta, y el jueves aún hay nueve, estaría bien hacer un poco el jackass con un trineo.

No hay comentarios: