08 enero 2007

World Tour

There are some moments when you feel that you are not where you were supposed to be. Sometimes you feel like you haven't been succesful, that you haven't achieved all that you were supposed. In that kind of moments, it is good to look back and see what you have done, what you have really achieved.
With this idea in mind I started the album 'World Tour'. The point was to build an album with a picture in each place I have been... well the first problem is that I have no pictures in all the places I have been, but... the other problem is that sometimes there are many pictures representatives of one single place, and is difficult to choose.



Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy watching my album as much as I did making it. Perhaps I haven't finish my degree and I still live with my parents, but... Goddammit, I have live a lot and I have been in quite a lot of places!!ç
And for 2007?? Well, for sure Kiruna (Lapland) and Stokholm. Then I have plans to go to Malta, Poland, Romania, Norway, Germany... but all depend on the fucking money... we'll see...

You can click here or in the image in the sidebar to go to my album.


Hay momentos en tu vida cuando siente que no estás donde deberías estar. Veces que sientes que no has sido suficientemente exitoso, que no has conseguido todo lo que deberías. En esos momentos, es bueno mirar atrás y ver lo que has hecho, lo que de verdad has conseguido.
Con esa idea en mente empecé el álbum 'World Tour'. El objetivo era hacer un álbum con una foto en casa sitio que he estado... el primer problema es que no tengo fotos en todos los sitios en los que he estado, y el otro problema es que a veces hay muchas imágenes representativas de un sólo sitio, y es difícil elegir.



De todas formas, espero que disfruteis tanto viendo mi álbum como he disfrutado yo haciéndolo. Cagüento, puede que no haya acabado la carrera y siga viviendo con mis padres, pero he vivido un huevo y he estado en muchos sitios!!!
Para 2007?? Seguro, a Kiruna (Laponia) y Estocolmo. También tengo planes para Malta, Polonia, Rumania, Noruega, Alemania,... pero todo depende del puto dinero... ya veremos...

Podeis hacer clic aqui o en la imagen de la barra lateral para ir a mi album.

No hay comentarios: