14 junio 2007

So that's it... Erasmus is over

And that's it. I've been here for almost 10 months now, and tomorrow I'l leave for good.
There have been good and bad moments, but mostly good ones. The weather has been shitty, but we have survived. We have partied together, we have studied together, we have got wasted together... (well, yes, me most than many of you).
I will miss you all.
Hope to see you somewhere, somewhen, somehow.

Y esto es todo. Llevo aquí casi 10 meses, y mañana me marcho.
Ha habido buenos y malos momentos, pero sobre todo buenos. El tiempo ha sido una mierda, pero hemos sobrevivido. Hemos salido de fiesta juntos, hemos estudiado juntos, nos hemos tajado juntos... (bueno, sí, yo más que muchos).
Os voy a echar de menos a todos.
Espero que nos volvamos a ver, en algún sitio, en algún momento, de alguna forma.

No hay comentarios: